• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Aloha from Honolulu

Started by mcimages08, April 01, 2009, 07:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcimages08

HI,
  I'm Sean. Been here in hawaii for 7 years. Orignally from Louisiana. I've got a lot of experience with Hurricanes there and Typhoons in the pacific.  I know what it feels like to lose everything and am happy to be able to give back some of those precious items to people who really need it.  :)

Sean A. McLemore
http://www.mcimages.biz

glennab

Hi Sean

Welcome from Florida (hurricane central)!

I'm so sorry that you've had the experience of losing everything and think it's beyond special that you want to join our cause.

OPR has kept me going for the past few years.  The challenges are myriad, and the rewards are indescribable.  We're a rather unique, eccentric bunch of pixel pushers from all over the world, and someone is always at the ready should you run into any roadblocks (and to tease you if we think you can handle it.  My suggestion is that you give as you have received!)

I'm glad you're with us, and I guarantee you'll be as well.

Cheers!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hi Sean,

Welcome from Kansas and tornado alley. It's great to have you and don't get discouraged with the photos that are left in the galleries. We plan on going the first of May to help those hit by Hurricane Ik in Galveston. After that, there will be a wide range of photos to choose from. Hope to see on the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Johnboy

Welcome Sean to OPR from Ohio. This is a great group of people to associate with. A little nutty at times but with their hearts in the right place.

Johnboy

Hannie

Hi Sean, aloha from Amsterdam and thanks for joining OPR!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

JB, I don't know about the rest of the work force at OPR, but darn it, I resemble that remark!  Nutty, indeed!

And although my heart still functions (for which I'm grateful) – it's migrated to my left knee as gravity takes its toll on my poor ancient person (Waaaahhhhhh!).

(Sean, pay no attention to the people behind the curtain!)

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Sean and welcome  from Tasmania. Yes I'd have to agree with JB, nutty it is but we don't bite. ;D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mcimages08

Thanks for all the welcomes! :) I almost forgot to check back to see the replies.  I can tell already that everyone here is going to be a lot of fun!
Sean A. McLemore
http://www.mcimages.biz

TerryB

Hey Sean:

Welcome from beautiful Charleston (area) South Carolina.  We get the occasional hurricane, but try to redirect them towards Florida, Ohio and Kansas.  ::)

This is a terrific group; lots of support when/if you encounter a uncooperative restoration.  Don't be reluctant to ask for opinions or to borrow our collective eyes.
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.