• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Great Job!

Started by Mhayes, March 16, 2009, 12:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I received this thank you this morning from Teresa Gibbs-Flores. Thanks to all of you that worked on the photos, but also a big thank you to everyone who responded on the Forum with help and places to go for military research.

QuoteHi Margie,

I wanted to thank you and your crew for such great work.  I received the photo with the flags the other day and it looks fantastic.  I also received the other photos a couple of weeks back and I want to apologize, I had meant to send an email then thanking you for all of the hard work and time that was put into restoring them.   They look fantastic as well.  I do have one question though, on the first set of photos there was one where my husband was in the kitchen on the Dallas and he wrote " Welcome to my
Brilliant Career!  Denny" and on the restore it has Donny (which is logical, because there are not too many Denny's), is there a way to fix it to Denny?

Thanks again to you and your crew for all of the hard work and dedication that goes into bringing memories that otherwise would have been lost if not for Operation Photo Rescue.  All of you do beautiful work.

Sincerely,

Teresa Gibbs-Flores
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

cmpentecost

lurch

Now that makes it all worthwhile!  :)
<C>