• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Galleries

Started by Candice, February 21, 2009, 03:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Well, I have to say that most of the pictures left are out of my league now.   I have to give those pictures to the pro's.   :wow:
Candice

Mhayes

Ask and you shall receive.  ;D  I have added the last of the NelsonE wedding photos to my gallery.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Atlantis

I wonder, now that the galleries are less filled, is this because we're almost done? Or a smart way to finally get the harder ones out? What can we expect in amount that still needs to be done, not counting any future copyrounds. In other words : how close are we getting to having no backlog at all?  :cool:
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Mhayes

Atlantis, you are so suspicious, I can't believe that you would think we would pull such a devious trick!  >:D  We may have to try that in the future as it sounds like a promising way to get the hard ones out. OK, we really are close to having no backlog. What you see in our galleries is all that is left of Biloxi and Winona. All of the Coffeyville photos are done. I wish we could take up the slack with new photos, but unfortunately there were be a lull between the next batch.

We are planning on going to Galveston for our next copy run around the first week in May. Right now we are in the planning stages of where to hold it. At the present time it looks like maybe at a library or chamber of commerce. It would have been nice to have gone down the middle of April, but the problem is that there is going to be a huge amount of students from now to the end of April that are taking their spring break with the intention of helping with the clean up. We also want enough time to get plenty of press releases out.

As we things come to together, I will keep everyone posted of our progress.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]