• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Tears of Joy!

Started by Mhayes, December 12, 2008, 03:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Recently on the forum was a post of a really beat up photo of a Sheltie that lagirl took on to repair. It was great to see how everyone pitched in on their thoughts of how to fix the photo. Bet's finished restore was great and the owner was so happy! This was the last photo in the OlsenM Biloxi series of 9 to be completed. Knowing that we probably couldn't get these photos out for Christmas, I sent Donna a link to the post on her dog. I also told her that I thought she would be very happy with the work on the other 8. Because she had undergone cancer treatment at the time her photos were taken to OPR by a friend; she had no idea of what photos we had worked. I wanted to let her have a sneak peek, so I did a screen shot of those photos and sent them to her. This is the email I received today:

QuoteWell as expected a flood of tears occurred when I opened the gallery shots.  I did not know what photos had been dropped off and I see I will now have a photo of my mother and grandmother once again!  Thanks a million ....

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Thats so nice to hear Margie, makes it all the more worthwhile.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]