• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

PhotoShelter login problems anyone?

Started by TerryB, November 03, 2008, 01:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryB

Hi Tess:

I'm getting You are missing the required field ID. rejection from PhotoShelter when I attempt to leave a comment to acquire three of the photos in your portfolio:

WhiteL_09_4x5.jpg  Should I remove the cords?
WhiteL_10_4x5.jpg
WhiteL_17_4x5.jpg

Never happened before.

Page acknowledges my login with Hi Terry! at the top right of the page, but a number of attempts this morning at different times has resulted in the same rejection of the comment on all three.

Suggestions, sympathy and/or a few words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated  :'(
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.

Mhayes

Hi Terry,

I don't want to jump in for Tess, but PhotoShelter is having some problems right now. Usually with a glitch, they are up and running in no time, but it seems to be taking longer this time. Since you have listed the photos you would like; Tess should be able to download them to you with no problem. She has also sent an email to the help desk this weekend about the problem.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

TerryB

Hi Margie!

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I put the photo numbers in the message to Tess in hopes that was the case.

Terry
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.

Mhayes

Terry,

It seems that another photo sharing site by the name of Digital Railroad folded and they were not given much time (24 hours or less) for the photographers to get their photos off before the website went down. I don't know exactly what is going on, but I get the impression that PhotoShelter is trying to help those photographers move their photos over. Under normal circumstances, PhotoShelter would have had our problem fixed in no time. This time I think they got swamped!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

Good News! I just heard back from PhotoShelter and they have found the problem and it should be fixed fairly soon.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Photoshelter has fixed the problem so everyone can leave comments as usual now.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]