• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

PLEASE HELP!

Started by HuskyRose1973, July 14, 2006, 08:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuskyRose1973

Thanks all will check, and let you know!
:)

klassylady25

View your email.
There will be a link to your account when you receive the invitation.   

Go to www.photoshelter.com/c/opr
Login
Click on My Photoshelter

Once you have logged on it will bring you to a page that My Photo Shelter.  There you may see lightbox with some in it as you have stated and below that is gallery.  That is where you will see your invitation.   Click on the invitation.

That will take you to the picture that you requested. 

Now click on the picture that you requested and it is THEN that you will receive the information for download as pictured in another response to your inquire.

Click to download high resolution and it place it where you want it after saying ok.

That should do it. 

beckysell

Hi Harvey,

Thanks for posting!  I've been trying to track you down... I could not find your e-mail address to get you the access you need and invite you to the gallery.  Would you mind dropping me an e-mail or a personal message? 

Thank-you thanks gracias!

havril

Hi Becky my email address is e-mail:
havril*at*isdn.net.il . 
As you will see from my e-mail address I am in war torn Israel and a couple of interesting pics to get my teeth into will help to pass the time

Harvey

John

Quote from: havril on July 18, 2006, 06:55:45 AM
Hi Becky my email address is e-mail:
[email protected]
As you will see from my e-mail address I am in war torn Israel and a couple of interesting pics to get my teeth into will help to pass the time

Harvey

Harvey... welcome!

I saw via the stats page that we had a visitor from Israel.  Stay safe and please keep us informed as to what is happening in your corner of the world.

John