• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

OMG, OMG! INSOMNIA RULES!

Started by glennab, October 17, 2008, 06:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

This is my 2000th post, and I think we should party!  It's way too early in the morning for me to be online, but I'm not sleeping much these days, so insomnia has put me over the edge!  I want to use this post to let all of my OPR
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Hi Glenna,

Congratulations on your 2000th post! And that there many many more! (sorry about that Max! ;-))
Now go and get some sleep!!

:hug:

Hannie

Glenna, I know it is not much comfort but I was up all night myself, you are not alone!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, I think the planets are misaligned or something, because our Central Florida manager told me this morning that his wife has been plagued with insomnia for close to a week – and he said that's unusual.  I normally sleep so soundly that I don't hear NPR when it comes on (that's my alarm), so the radio plays for an hour, shuts off, and I'm still snoozing.  Very bizarre to be up in the wee hours two days in a row.

I'll probably be absent for a few days as I recover from my surgery (I hear Max cheering!), but the GK won't be down for long.  Maybe I can get my current restoration monster finished before I come back to work.

Here's hoping we ALL get some sleep tonight.  My poor cats are so confused!.

Hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Yep, that sounds very familiar Glenna, same story here!
I hope your surgery will not make you too uncomfortable, most of all I hope it will do the trick for you!
Enjoy the rest afterwards as much as you can.

Best wishes and I'll be thinking of you...

Big hug,

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

Glenna, I'll be thinking about you and praying for you on surgery day.  I have an idea, why don't you just send the Kracken to take your place that day.

Mary   :hug: