• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

One Year!

Started by Atlantis, October 13, 2008, 10:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

Yesterday it was one year ago I decided to sign up after the recent loss of a dear friend to breastcancer. I wore the pink ribbon all year long and even though october is pink ribbon month I decided to change my ava for a while as a contribution to the nostalgiatrend at this forum.
When I signed up I wanted to do at least one restoration each month but hoped to be able to do 2. I only reached the first goal thanks to real life that sent me a big reunion to do lots of work for, including restoring old photo's, to be held at my friends dying day. She was there in spirit, I truly believe she was there with us.

I will continue doing my share for OPR and still aim to raise my average to two per month but I know now you cannot predict what life has in store for the future.
I have learned heaps about restoring damaged photos from all members and know I haven't learned it all yet. Every photorestauration is a new challenge and adds to my learning curve.
Thank you all for the feedback, motivating notes, friendship and care.  :hug:
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Tess (Tassie D)

Wow, a year already. Time flies around here but we're grateful you joined Atlantis. Are you singing karaoke in your avatar?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Congratulations on your one year anniversary Atlantis!

Woohoo! 
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Congratulations Atlantis!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]