• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi from Houlton

Started by Hannie, October 06, 2008, 09:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

It is good to see so many newbies post their restores on the forum, it is a great way to get feedback and tips!
I've been wanting to post a lot more than I have been but this tiny little netbook (though cute) is a bit of a p... to work with. 
I also have trouble sometimes sending out the Upload Received emails, so this may take a little longer during my stay in Houlton.
Finally getting over the jetlag and now we are getting ready for our trip to Connecticut on Thursday.  We decided to take the Greyhound bus this time and enjoy the view without having to worry about driving.  (cheaper too).  Most of Thursday I will not check my computer but the days after till Monday I will be online again. (keep fingers crossed).  Monday we,re heading back to Houlton and all is back to normal again, hopefully!  ;D

I have seen some great restores on the forum, thanks so much everyone!

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Hi Hannie,,,,Hope you are enjoying yourself. Cheers, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Tess (Tassie D)

Glad to hear you're over the jetlag Hannie. When are we going to get some photos of your trip? Just to look at, we wouldn't do anything to them, really.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]