• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

JonesM25_21_4x6 Uploaded

Started by glennab, October 03, 2008, 09:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi Tess

I've uploaded the family to PhotoShelter.  What I need to know is what to do with the "template" photos you sent me.  I notice the little kids are still in your gallery, but I don't think I'm ready to tackle another one quite so tricky.  I'm going to go look at what's in everyone's gallery and see how much I want to take on.  I so love the difficults but may decide to try one a little less daunting this time!  Thanks for all your help on this one.

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Glenna. Thanks so much for all that hard work on the photo.  :hug: You can delete the others if you like and I'll take them out of your gallery so it doesnt get confusing.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Tess

That'll work for me, too.  I've chosen a couple from Margie's group this time – as usual a couple of bears.  I feel as if I'm cheating if I take the easy ones.  Can't help myself!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)