• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Remarkable collection of tips and techniques on OPR.

Started by TerryB, October 05, 2008, 11:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryB

In my six-year history with Photoshop working on restorations/modifications/reconstructions, I've never encountered any other site that provides such effective restoration tips and tutorials.

In fact, OPR has more useful and resto-focused tips and tutorials than all of the others combined.

It's quite a learning experience and a great pleasure to be involved with OPR.
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.

Mhayes

Thanks Terry! Seeing your post is as great as getting a thank you note back from a family. It is really great to hear what you like about our site and we are happy that you are a part of OPR.

You made my day!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Terry

Welcome. It's great to have you with us!  And good to know that you're finding our tips & tricks useful.  Many of us have been restoring these "worst of the worst" images for more than 2 years, and being "in the trenches" forces us to sometimes think WAY outside the box to overcome our challenges. I've learned more in these two years than I have the 10 or so that I've been using Photoshop.  One of the wonderful aspects of OPR is that we're working for a common cause, we're not competing, and you can count on help if you run into an issue.  Many of the "afters" in our gallery are group efforts.  You're in very good company.

Cheers,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

:up: That is great to hear Terry. Welcome to the OPR and we hope you enjoy it here. Don't believe a word they say about the spotting machine.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Terry (and all of our other beloved newbies), a word of warning:

Re: Tess, Hannie, Jan & Margie

Don't believe a word they say about the spotting machine!  Devious distribution coordinators!  Sheesh!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Now Glenna, you realize that this kind of behaviour does not add points towards the use of the corporate bus! 

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]