• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Welcome

Started by Hannie, October 02, 2008, 08:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

During my travels I have limited Internet access so I won,t be posting as much.  Still I want say Welcome to all the new volunteers, it is wonderful that you joined OPR!
I hope you will have lots of fun restoring photos and hanging out on the forum.

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mitzs

Hope your having fun Hannie. We miss you. And could you please tell glenna to stop stealing my candy. I know it her.  :mad:

Tess (Tassie D)

Glad you made it safe and sound Hannie. BTW I've signed you up for a Tiger moth joy flight. We know how much you love small planes.  >:D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

mitzs, mitzs, mitzs!  Stealing your CANDY??? I'd never do that.  And even if I did, you'd never know it was me, because I have a specially-made pre-wrinkled-to-fit ninja stealth suit that renders me invisible.  You couldn't catch the GK!  I are too smart for that!
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Only been away for a few days and look what happens, volunteers stealing each others candy, getting into ninja fights and distributors trying to cut my life short by making me go on a Tiger moth joy flight! 
Shame on you all!   :knuppel:

(can,t wait to be back again though!)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, it wasn't me, I swear.  Now if mitzs had ICE CREAM, there would be mischief!  I might not even bother with the pre-wrinkled-to-fit ninja suit.  I also are pretty quick for an old fart!

I hope you're having a wonderful time.  Have you seen the Maine leaves yet?  Are they glorious?  Have a few lobster for me!  Ambrosia!

Stay safe and have a ball!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mitzs

Quote from: glennab on October 03, 2008, 08:57:49 AM
Hannie, it wasn't me, I swear.  Now if mitzs had ICE CREAM, there would be mischief!  I might not even bother with the pre-wrinkled-to-fit ninja suit.  I also are pretty quick for an old fart!

I hope you're having a wonderful time.  Have you seen the Maine leaves yet?  Are they glorious?  Have a few lobster for me!  Ambrosia!

Stay safe and have a ball!

GK

Oh yeah, then what are these little notes in my candy dish that say haha, glenna.
Note to self pad lock the freezer.  :)

Hannie

Glenna, the trees in Maine are still a little green(!) but the colors are starting to appear.  It is even more striking now because there are all shades of green, yellow and red togeether, what a beautiful scene!
I don't like lobster myself but I do enjoy all the other fish that is available here, yummy!  Too bad the fiddlehead season is over...
BTW,  love your old photos, you are a stunning looking lady!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

Hannie, hope  you're having a wonderful time, you're actually not far from Maryland at all.  We've been talking about a train trip up north to see the Fall colors.  We get them here to but later on than north of us. If you're in MD give me a call.

Mary

glennab

ok, mitzs, now I understand what's going on.  There's a very nefarious woman in the U.S. named Glenna Hackenberg.  I've been accused of her misdeeds on several occasions, and it would appear she's at it again.  Too darn stoopid to get her own ninja pre-wrinkled stealth suit, and signs her name?  It can only be that scoundrel.  Not sweet, lovable moi!  (Understand, when I say something of that sort in the art department - indicating what an easy-going wonderful person I am - the snickers can be heard all over the office.  But really, I am.  SHE'S making me look bad.)

Hannie, thanks for the compliments on my photos.  I've had a great time going through them all.  I really look nothing like that now, as you well know!

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)