• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Almost leaving

Started by Hannie, September 27, 2008, 11:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Just a little reminder that I will be leaving for  the U.S. on Wednesday, October 1 so that day and part of the next day I will be off line.  If you planned to pick a photo from my gallery around that time make sure you do it a couple of days earlier.  That way you will definitely get the requested photo in your gallery on time.
During my 4 week departure I will be on line most days.  Don't be alarmed if it takes a couple of days to get an Photo Upload Received email etc., I will send those out ASAP.

Thanks,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Hannie,,,,Have a great trip. Wish you were coming to California. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Tess (Tassie D)

Hope you have a great time Hannie. See if you can get the pilot to take a small detour down our way.  ;D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hannie, hope you have a great time! For some reason I can't shake the thought of you deliberately not taking your laptop and once on board pumping your fist and saying: YES!  ;D

Tess, that would be one heck of a detour!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Did I mention bringing a laptop?   :halo:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, have a wonderful trip and take a deep breath of the Maine air for me!  What concerns me is that you're going to have all that time to come up with more diabolical methods of mucking up photos and using that sweet Dutch charm to get away with making us all suffer!

I know you're planning on being in New England for most of your trip, but if you get to Florida, don't forget that I'm waiting for us to get together and have our visit in the gazebo.  Amazingly last week we had a couple of days when the mornings were "not hot!"  That doesn't usually happen until late October or early November.

Margie, the "misplaced" laptop and the fist pumping doesn't totally stretch credulity!

Anyway, Hannie, sweet scoundrel, be safe and have a great time.

Many hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

What a warm fuzzy feeling to read your wishes, thanks very much it is very much appreciated!  I would love to visit you all, wish I was very, very rich!

Glenna who is the beautiful lady in your avatar?
Ans what on earth would I be able to think up in Maine when it comes to refining my mucking-up techniques?  Maybe try some moose dung?  I don't think so!

Well it's getting late here, I better start looking for that missing laptop.  Only 2 more days....

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, thanks for the compliment. The avatar is moi at around 24 or 25.  During my sailing and being outdoors constantly days. When I actually had a life!

Here's a hint for muck from Maine.  Find a cranberry bog!  I can see you in the middle of one having the time of your life!  And there might even be a secret treasure of moose poo therein!

Hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mitzs

hmmm, I missed something. Have a safe and fun trip Hannie and takes lots of pic. What state are you heading for?

Hannie

Mitz, you are not missing anything but this the story:  I have been blatantly and falsely accused by certain members on this forum for using a mucker-upper/white spots machine on those photos in my gallery that I send out to the volunteers requesting them.  As you can see yourself all the photos in my gallery are of exquisite quality with only very minor damage.

I'm going mainly for a family visit to Houlton Maine and Colchester Connecticut this time.

Glenna, you are beautiful! (in many ways)

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, now you're going too far.  Throwing me off by calling me names (even if very sweet ones, thank you – but I know your shtick by now – can't fool me).  I expect you'll no sooner leave for your vacation and we'll discover nefarious deeds have been perpetrated by an unidentified ninja über-mucker on your gallery.  I also suspect you've pre-ordered the moose poo, and we'll be cleaning it up while you're stuffing yourself on lobster. 

OK, I'm through.  You know my shtick, too.  I wuv you!

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Hannie,

Stop by Chicago sometime.  We have a few Dutch windmills in the area  :D

http://www.illinoiswindmills.org/index_files/Fischer.htm
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Hannie

Thanks for the link Shujen, that is definitely a Dutch style windmill but I think it was built by Germans.
There are not many windmills left in Holland, there is one close to where I live.  It is  a grain mill and there is a lovely little brewery there as well.

Windmill De Gooyer and Brewery 't IJ.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

Wind mills......... ahead of their time and didn't know it!! 

Oklahoma wind power