• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Music or no?

Started by Kenny, July 10, 2006, 07:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

I'm one of the people who need silence when I'm working on an image or rendering. I listen to music the rest of the time, like when I'm gaming, but for graphical work I need silence.

What about you guys? Music, and if so, who what where why..we want details!

:funny:

But why is the rum gone?

glennab

Most of the time I prefer quiet, but the last couple of days I've been listening to the local jazz station.  Depends on my mood.

General music taste (what I listen to when I'm really in the mood) is so eclectic it defies description.  My last cd club order included Gwen Stefani, Cindi Lauper, Jason Mraz, The Best of the Neville Brothers, Amos Lee and Urban Knights.  Crazy combination for a 60-year-old.  But I'm really only 30 in my mind!!

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

SoleAngelus

I have to have music when im working with images on photoshop, the quiet distracts me if that makes sense? :-\

The kind of music i listen to varies, i enjoy a bit of everything, classical, rap, rock, dance etc, but mostly, its rock music.  8)

Dan

Veronica

I love music, and always have it on when I am working on graphics.   :)

melrcomp

Has to be music. Where i work hinders silence. I work with 20 other people, all in the same room....all talking!! :( So i have to put my headphones on to concentrate. Listen to everything from classical to rock to techno, depends on what mood i'm in. :)
- Mel

nirc2

It depends on my mood, sometimes I HAVE to hear music and sing along with it (sometimes, I find myself singing to myself while working on a design at college, when I'm all alone at the Mac Room, lol)

But usually, while working I preffer silence, or soft classic music