• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Status of image distribution...

Started by John, June 22, 2006, 09:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

To those requesting images, please hold tight.  OPR Mgt. is at a conference this week and may not be able to issue your images for a few days.  In the mean time I am working on some ideas to make the whole process a bit more transparent (I somehow can't get the image of a large green velvet curtain out of my head...).

So for the next few days, please feel free to jump in to the forums and show off some of the restorations you have done.  A quick and easy way to post pictures is to open an account at www.photobucket.com (it's free!) and then copy and paste the links it creates for you in order to post your images here. 

Tofu

The blog, and accompanying email, said that we needed to sign-up at http://www.photoshelter.com/ and then we'd get the images that way.

So I signed up but I can't see the OPR gallery.  Advice?
Some people say I have ADD but they just don'... HEY LOOK A CHICKEN!

John

Quote from: Tofu on June 22, 2006, 10:51:11 AM
The blog, and accompanying email, said that we needed to sign-up at http://www.photoshelter.com/ and then we'd get the images that way.

So I signed up but I can't see the OPR gallery.  Advice?

If you've set up an account, you're good to go until the images have been uploaded.  I believe images will be uploaded sometime this week if they haven't been already.

Stay tuned for specific instructions on how to get your image.  I'll be talking to OPRDave later today to get some more information for you.

Dave

Becky and Mike are still working on setting up the Photoshelter galleries. Once they're ready to run, you will get an email from them alerting you to check out the galleries. Remember, Becky is in Tampa this weekend at a conference. If she's your distribution coordinator, don't expect to hear from her until early next week.

Dave
Co-President
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

pcraft

OK, thanks Dave and I will be eagerly awaiting Becky's return...  By the way, I love the site...   :)

Veronica

Quote from: OPRDave on June 22, 2006, 02:28:20 PM
Becky and Mike are still working on setting up the Photoshelter galleries. Once they're ready to run, you will get an email from them alerting you to check out the galleries. Remember, Becky is in Tampa this weekend at a conference. If she's your distribution coordinator, don't expect to hear from her until early next week.

Dave
Co-President

Hi Dave,

Silly question, but how do we know who our coordinator is?

Thanks..

Veronica   :wow:

Dave

Becky handles volunteers who's last name begins with C - M. Mike handles A - B and N - Z. You can reach Becky at [email protected] and Mike at [email protected].
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Dave

I also should mention that all three of us have our own individual forums that you can find on the main page. You can email us questions and comments or post them to our forums for all to see.
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Veronica

beckysell

Hi all,
I am actively working on getting the Photoshelter account set up and ready to go... and my internet went down.  I'm still moving as fast as I can, and will have it ready asap.  Thanks for your patience!

Mike M

Just a reminder,

Those of you that have signed up on your own to Photoshelter, make sure Becky or I know your email addresses as we still need to update our contributor lists on Phtoshelter. The result has been having people pick images to work on and when I go to send a notification via photoshelter, you don't come up on the list.

Thanks! -Mike

beckysell

Reminder: Mike's volunteers are A-B, N-Z  and mine are C-M.

My photoshelter galleries are up and ready to go.  You should have received word of this via e-mail recently.  If you have not received an e-mail from me, please drop me a note as I may not have you signed up in our system. 

See my section of the forum for more information about how everything works/ask questions or contact me at [email protected]