• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Nostalgia trip (i.e. your most embarrassing photographic moments)

Started by Dave, September 21, 2008, 05:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Dave

I'm not sure that I understand the language, but I'm sure it was a message of love.
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

mschonher

This is great fun looking at everyones beautiful photographs.  It's so nice to see the people one is communicating with here on the forums...............Mary

Hannie

I agree Mary, I love the old (and new) photos, hope there will be even more!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

I hope we do this for a long time.  A great way to get to know each other.

I finally found the prom picture.  I went to my senior prom with Troy Donahue!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Dave

Glenna,

The look on your face in that picture spells trouble.

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

glennab

Dave, actually he was a neighbor and very good friend.  He trusted that I wouldn't damage him too badly!  I've tended to be an intimidator most of my life.  Never figured out exactly why.  Just raw talent, I guess!

Cheers!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

Here's a photo of my oldest brother and I, when I was about two years old. Yes, I'm the little fat one, with no hair. Regards, David

David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

glennab

David, I can't imagine that you could have been any more adorable. What a wonderful smile.  Is this the beloved brother you just lost?  He was a doll, too.  Impish grin!

Keep 'em coming! I love this.

Hugs,

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

They are all beautiful photos. Its like a big trip down memory lane. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

These are all so wonderful to look at, Glenna.......WOW!  What a knockout!

Mary

weewood

Quote from: glennab on October 01, 2008, 12:01:06 AM
David, I can't imagine that you could have been any more adorable. What a wonderful smile.  Is this the beloved brother you just lost?  He was a doll, too.  Impish grin!

Keep 'em coming! I love this.

Hugs,

GK

Yes, Glenna. This was the brother that I recently lost. Thanks for asking. I surely miss him.  :'(  Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070