• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Nostalgia trip (i.e. your most embarrassing photographic moments)

Started by Dave, September 21, 2008, 05:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GP

Thank you Glenna, but that's only because I took that picture myself with my webcam. Other people are just not capable to capture my essence!  ::) :halo: >:D

Gerlinde
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

mitzs

Quote from: GP on September 21, 2008, 09:01:02 PM
Thank you Glenna, but that's only because I took that picture myself with my webcam. Other people are just not capable to capture my essence!  ::) :halo: >:D

Gerlinde

Haha, now thats a good one! :funny:

Mhayes

Send me your webcam, if I can have the same results!!!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

GP

PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Mhayes

If you are not careful, we will bring back the tutu.  ;)

Gerlinde, you are so selfish! Besides anything I take needs retouching--lots of it!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Touché, Margie!  You go girl.  Tutus it is!  I believe we have a lovely photo in the Biloxi Beacon courtesy of Mr. Ausimax.  Maybe we need to haul it over to this thread!

And don't you think I'm going to "Photoshop" the daylights out of a current photo of moi if I ever get up the gumption to post one?

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

I love it!
Dave that photo is photo wonderful. You may regret that you ever posted it with this bunch!
Glenna, you and Lon look beautiful, it is a very good portrait. 
Margie I would like to see the avatar in full size, you look so cute and I would also like to vote Gerlinde as our new Miss OPR 2008!

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

>:D I found it.

Tomorrow I will dig out an old photo of me, have a good one in mind and you can photoshop to your hearts content.  :wow:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Dave

Wasn't the point of this thread for EVERYONE to post their old pictures? Give you people an inch ...

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

mschonher

I can see this is quickly going to get out of hand, but what a blast it is already.  This was a really good way to start my day.

Glenna, I love that photo of you and Lon, I'm trying to decide who's got the best hair.

Margie, I want to see that one of you as a child full size too, it looks adorable. And let's not forget about Dave's baby photo, well, maybe we should.  Hannie and Tess you both are little devils.

I can hardly wait to see what's coming next. 

Mary

Hannie

Just to make up for all the evil I have committed on this forum here is a very silly one of me aged 12.
Note the stylish sideburns!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]