• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

OPR in the news

Started by Dave, July 10, 2006, 01:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

OPR got some good press courtesy of Jim Colburn on The Digital Journalist website. You can check it out here: http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0607/one-really-great-idea-and-one-really-stupid-idea.html

We should also be seeing a new round of press soon as I have been contacted recently by a couple of reporters about doing stories.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Ziaphra

milanab

thats great..hopefully it will result in contacts for help to do this awesome work.
without faith...there is no hope

glennab

Greetings Dave

How fantastic that others appreciate what OPR is doing.  You and Becky deserve the positive press and then some!

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Quoin

Great work that altruistic endeavours are to be recognised! I believe in Karma - and that when you give it's better than receiving...well done. :up:
The Future is waiting.....

cmpentecost

Dave,

Is there any type of press release that OPR has that we could submit to our local papers?  This would certainly help trigger more volunteers and donations to the cause.  Just a thought....

By the way, I am really enjoying my time on the restorations.  Although summertime in Montana is the time to be outdoors, I am always anxious to get back to my computer and continue working on my pictures.

Christine

happyheart

Congrats Dave, Becky, Mike, and all!  I tried writing an email to Oprah and Extreme MakeOver, but haven't had any response back.  They both featured photo restoration for disaster victims, and I wanted them to know that you guys (we) were the first!
If it's artsy or Photoshop, I'll give it a try!
aka Betty