• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Two Thumbs Way UP!

Started by Mhayes, September 04, 2008, 06:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Check out the changes that have been going on behind the scenes at OPR. If you have been going straight to the Forum, you may have missed what has taken place over the last several days. Click on the link above, OPR Home, and you will see a new and more modern look for OPR. John deserves two thumbs way up for this and also for spending his holiday weekend working on getting the site up and running. This is just a beginning of improvement we have planned for OPR.

Thank you John for all your work in creating this eye catching site!  :up: :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

OPRAng

I was thrilled the first time I saw it. Great job, John! I love it!
Angela
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

John

thanks!  I'd like to encourage anyone involved with OPR to send any of the OPR mgt. team any stories of inspiration or perserverance so that we can add them to the new site and make it a really great source of inspiration and motivation to keep OPR growing.

RosyBijou

:up2:
You've done an AMAZING job!  This site just keeps getting better and better!
Kerry
(aka RosyBijou)

mschonher

Hi John,

The site looks beautiful, congratulations on a job well done.  You are spoiling us.

glennab

John, many many improvements.  Love the look of the home page.  I was going to tease you about working Nano half to death getting this done, but I suspect he's too smart to work that hard!

As for optimism and preserverence, I think everyone who's battled with these restorations can claim a piece of that action.  Going through the gallery is a joy I allow myself often, just to witness again where some of these images began and the unbelievable, loving toil that's responsible for the miraculous "afters."  I'm so glad to be part of this group.

Cheers!

GK 
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)