• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I Made Long Time Hero, Can You Believe It?

Started by weewood, July 01, 2008, 06:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weewood

I finally made long time hero. Not sure what exactly that means, but I'm happy.  :)  Maybe it will give the newbies something to work towards. Regards, David

David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Hannie

Congratulations David! 
You were a hero already in my eyes but now you are a Long Time Hero also!
I will tell you exactly what that means:  from today on, any photo you pick from the galleries will have had the super deluxe state of the art muck machine treatment.  This machine is so expensive that we have decided to reserve this service for long time heroes only...

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Is there anyway I can get my hands on that muck machine, and fix it so it will de-muck?  :loveit:

You're funny, Hannie! Thank you for the nice comment.  :hug: David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Tess (Tassie D)

Congratulations David for moving up to hero. Hannie let slip one of the wonderful things your photos will have. We are busy experimenting here.  >:D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

What constitutes Hero? OPR Long Time Hero?

Congrats David!

Good gracious what does that make people like Glenna and I.... Old Fart Heroes? I was before OPR was.  Retouch Pro put out a call and little did I know that I'd still be here.   

Oh and Uh...  Sorry Glenna, I wanted great company!   >:D ^-^

lol,
Candy

Tess (Tassie D)

Quote from: Candice on July 01, 2008, 07:43:52 PM
What constitutes Hero? OPR Long Time Hero?

Congrats David!

Good gracious what does that make people like Glenna and I.... Old Fart Heroes? Oh and Uh...  Sorry Glenna, I wanted great company!   >:D ^-^

lol,
Candy

We could always ask John to add another level of promotion.  :funny:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Somehow I get the feeling there won't be a rush for this new title, although it does have its charm!  ;D David congratulations! Hannie was only kidding as she would never use a muck machine on a Long Time Hero.   >:D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

klassylady25

What?  I think it's a great idea!!  But then I would because I'm an old fart!  tee hee

glennab

David, congrats on your new status.  I think it's because you've exceeded 100 posts.  But I'm with Hannie – you hit hero mode way before now!

Candy, you aren't yet aged enough to be an "old fart."  How about "Boomer Fart?"

And I will accept the designation of "She Who WILL NOT Shut Up (Hero?)!"

G
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

I do boom when I ...... oh, never mind.   :D

And just you keep that in mind "She Who WILL NOT Shut UP!   :hug:

weewood

Thanks to all of you for the congrats, and very nice comments.  :loveit:

Regards, David
David J. Davis

mschonher

David, congratulations on your "promotion"  I remember how thrilled I was when I finally went from newbie to Sr. member. 

Glenna and Candy, you guys are too funny!

M