• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Three new notes from the past week ...

Started by Dave, April 08, 2008, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Many, many thanks to you and staff for my restored pictures. It really means a lot to me to have the pictures and to have met such generous and kind people as you.

Bennie Zahn
New Orleans

Thank you so much for the copy of my daughter's wedding portrait. Hurricane Katrina caused a lot of heartache and grief, but your kindness truly helped ease the pain. I hope the enclosed token of appreciation helps you continue your good work.

Suzanne Zornes
Ponchatoula, La

Many thanks for the photo prints. When the knock on the door and I saw the postman with the envelop it was a great feeling to see who was sending me a surprise. It was truly a highlight for the day. The photos are a wonderful rememberance of my family.

Beverly Perez
Metairie, La

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Thanks for sharing these Dave.

Christine

Tess (Tassie D)

Nice to hear people so happy.   :hug:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

I just love these thank you notes, I can imagine how it must feel to get a surprise like that!
Thanks for sharing Dave.

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

Thanks so much for sharing the thank yous, Dave.  They aren't why I do this, but it puts the icing on the cake!  Wouldn't it be wonderful to witness the opening of the packages of restorations?  That would be the sprinkles on the icing on the cake!

Bless

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Dave

To add on to the good feelings, we've received a little over $200 in donations this past month, mostly from our clients.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

jneil2

Thanks for sharing these Dave.  Love them!

jan