• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

OPR Windows Around the World...

Started by John, July 06, 2006, 07:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macieklew

Hi GG,

wow! I'm impressed! What a beautiful colors, what a change! Very nice photo - thanks for sharing.
And thank you for your wishes - actually - I have nice weekend. Today we went (whole my family) to beautiful, small and pretty famous Scottish town - St Andrews. The weather was wonderfull, we've seen some beautiful places and I took some photos. It was really nice day.

I wish you the same - have a wonderful weekend.

S-PD

John

Hey folks, remember this thread?  These are the types of pics I'd like to get into the gallery to demonstrate the global reach of OPR.  So click http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=2 and upload a recent picture of where you live and/or what you see when you're working on a photo restoration.  Thanks!

Dave

John,

It tells me I don't have permission to view the gallery.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

kiska

I tried to add a couple of pics and they were not approved.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

John

Quote from: kiska on February 18, 2008, 12:45:19 PM
I tried to add a couple of pics and they were not approved.

yes they were. ;)   They are approved manually and may not appear immediately.

Mhayes

BEWARE!!!

John has changed all of the locks and now our keys are useless!  :mad: OK, just kidding. This will be a very nice addition John.  :up:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

WHAT exactly does 'tag with keywords' mean? Saw the space but didn't know what to add to the description I already gave.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

John

Quote from: kiska on February 18, 2008, 01:08:43 PM
WHAT exactly does 'tag with keywords' mean? Saw the space but didn't know what to add to the description I already gave.

they are just descriptive words that pictures can be searched by.  As the gallery grows, the keywords will be a good tool to use to find images that are related.  Definitely not a requirement to post, but I recommend trying to label them when you can.