• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A note of appreciation....

Started by cmpentecost, March 04, 2008, 12:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

We received the picture and newspaper article over the weekend.  I gave them to my mother and she was so touched!  We had a good time reminiscing.  Thank you so much for all the work you have done – for us and for others!

Diana

Mhayes

That's great! What newspaper article was she referring to?

:loveit:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

cmpentecost

The newspaper article was of her 3 uncles who all served in the military during WW II.  It had each of their pictures and an article.  While her photo had been damaged by Katrina and restored by OPR, the newspaper article was just old and yellowed/torn.  She emailed it to me, and I fixed it up for her.

Chris

Mhayes

Chris,

I would say that was icing on the cake!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ausimax

Whats this? Our President moonlighting? What next? :funny:

By the way Congratulations on your new Office, that is as long as we don't have to shell out for new drapes and carpet.  :knuppel:

Great work, another satisfied customer, knowing that there are real people at the end of all the work who appreciate what we are doing makes the time and frustrations all worthwhile.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

cmpentecost

Thanks Max.  The moonlighting helps to pay the electric bill!

I've been informed by West Coast Imaging to expect about another 550 photos by late next week.  We have photos going back to their respective owners left and right!

Chris