• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Ziaphra's Restorations - Updated 17th July

Started by Ziaphra, July 05, 2006, 01:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phischer

Nice job. My only comment would be about the right side of her face. I think there would be either more hair here (Roughly indicated in red), or you would see an indication of her ear.  She currently has a very large/deep cheek with no ear.

By phischer at 2007-07-17

kstruve

Great work as always, Ziaphra!  My only comments are that her nose could use more highlight at the end to make it more like the button nose I see in the original.  Also, her cheeks could be a little rounder and pudgy, especially at the corners of her mouth.

Kurt

Juliet

Good work on this toughie.  I think I would soften the lines that go from the corner of her mouth up to her nose.  I think that they should be a lot softer for a child her age.

schen

This is a difficult one and you have done a wonderful job.  When I stared at the original, I seemed to see more of a smile on her. Seemed like there was something more of the left eye (deeper socket) and right corner of her mouth (pulled up a little more to the side).  We see what we want to see.   :D
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

sanbie

I think her bottom lip is more poutier..but what a amazing job you have done..great restore!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Ziaphra

Thanx guys...makes me look at it with new eyes. ;)

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

I think you have just made someone very happy Ziaphra.  :wnw:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

phischer

Ziaphra

Thanx again guys...you have been invaluable as her little face eluded me for too long!

sanbie

paintshop pro X1

Ratz