• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Ziaphra's Restorations - Updated 17th July

Started by Ziaphra, July 05, 2006, 01:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziaphra

Hi...I was given a photo by Becky a while ago to retouch...unfortunately my computer bombed out! Anyway...just thought I would post my results quickly to see what you think...

clinttmbg

Ok, that is a great job!!
:wnw:
SNK for life!

klassylady25

Good Post Z, but then you're work is good!!  Keep it up  :cool:  Oh, yes, you may recognize  my handle "klassylady25"  and I also posted here this morning.  Take a look see.... 

Ziaphra

Thanx very much! :) ...and yes I do recognise your handle klassylady. ;)

Dave

capriccio

Awesome Ziaphra! (Where's your witchy av? :) ) The shadows look a little heavy, but I know you're not finished yet. The faces and fabric look great. Glad to see you here!  :up2:

Ziaphra

Thanx Dave. :)

Hey capriccio...:) No, that's the finished product (unless someone can point out something drastically wrong)...if you look at the original those heavy shadows were there too...

Mark Wilson

One word...

XX            XX          XXXX           XX            XX
XX    XX    XX       XX       XX       XX    XX    XX      
XX   XXX   XX       XX       XX       XX   XXX   XX
XXXX    XXXX       XX       XX       XXXX    XXXX        
XX            XX          XXXX           XX            XX          

-Mark.
"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." - Ansel Adams 1902-1984.

Ziaphra

Thank you very much Mark...:)

capriccio

Quote from: Ziaphra on July 05, 2006, 02:27:13 PM
Thanx Dave. :)

Hey capriccio...:) No, that's the finished product (unless someone can point out something drastically wrong)...if you look at the original those heavy shadows were there too...

Sorry, my bad. I'm looking at it on my CRT at work, too, which isn't calibrated correctly. That's probably the issue with shadows, on my end. It does look really great. :)

Ziaphra

It's not a problem cap...:)

pcraft

Wonderful work Ziaphra...  I'm sure the owners of the photo will be thrilled...   :up:

John

:cool:  whoa... nice job!

Ziaphra

Thanx pcraft and JCM...:)

Jimmy Young