• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Congratulations!

Started by Hannie, April 08, 2008, 05:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Happy Birthday Mary, have a wonderful day!

Hannir
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Happy Birthday, Mary.

I'll say to you what my two best friends here always tell me (they're both about 5 years younger than I am): no matter how old I get, you'll always be older than me!  (Only a few months, but it's fun to tease!)

I hope you're enjoying your middle years.  There are so many great things about being older.  The wisdom, the comfort with oneself, the wrinkles, the incontinence... Whoops!  I went too far.  Sorry!  TMI!

Really, I don't know about you but as much as I enjoyed my 30s (where I still am in my mind), I wouldn't go back.

Celebrate the day! I'm glad you're here. I only wish I could be in Maryland with you to see the cherry blossoms and bake you a cake!

Many hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!  :up:

I've got some birthday gifts for you in my gallery.

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mschonher

Hi Guys, thanks for the Bday wishes.

Margie, I'm just going to avoid your gallery......... at least for today!

Glenna, I wish you were here too, not to bake cakes but to teach me all your great technical tips and tricks as well as show me how to quickly maneuver around my Mac. Ps, the close up pic of the cherry blossoms landed in the bef and aft gallery. I'm still having trouble posting.

Mary  :loveit:

mschonher

Hannie, I forgot to say thank you for the balloons.

Mary   :loveit:

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]