• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Rewards for Keeping Active

Started by OPRAng, July 07, 2007, 09:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPRAng

We are so excited to announce that we have some volunteers that have hit or come close to (and in some cases exceeded) a huge milestone! We have several volunteers with over 100 posts on the forum. We are also pleased to announce that as a little thank you, we will send each one an OPR t-shirt. I wish we could do more, but for now the t-shirt will have to do. Please know we owe each of you a million thank yous.

Here's the list of the big hitters!

Glenna 893 posts
Ausimax 484
cmpentecost 394
Kenny 366
klassylady25 267
John 266
OPRDave 264
kiska 237
Ziaphra 139
pcraft 136
kstruve 127
beckysell 118
Ratz 115
GP 111
milanab 105
OPRAng 105
RosyBijou 101
kjohnson 90
Peter_Aus 89

Thanks for everyone! We look forward to more people hitting this milestone!

Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Ange -- As if what we're doing here isn't reward enough!  I'd love to have an OPR t-shirt and will wear it when I go out until it falls apart.  A walking billboard, so to speak.  Thanks so much from the "mouth of the south!"

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Glenna, you said a mouth full.  I told Dave that normally I don't wear things that have logo's but would be honored to wear an OPR shirt.  OPR really is a Community and therein lies a bit of my heart.    :loveit:

beckysell

Congrats to you all on staying alive and active!  We appreciate all of your hard work and dedication.