• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Yea! We adore the wee ones. Glad you found them Hannie.

Shadow

This eagle eyed bird was fishing this morning. Such concentration and patience.

Hannie

Wow, a night heron, very nice Lyn!  We only see those in the zoo. 
From time to time there is a great blue heron that sits on my deck trying to ambush a koi in my neighbour's pond...
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Thanks Hannie. That Heron captivates me. Bet your neighbor is not as captivated by the Great Blue when it shows up. Knew someone with a koi pond that built a shelf so the fish could hide from the birds. Mother Nature is such a hoot.

Candice

Quote from: Shadow on May 14, 2017, 11:09:00 AM
This eagle eyed bird was fishing this morning. Such concentration and patience.

ooo he's pretty!!
Candice

Lynnya

Hi all.. shutting down my computer  :'( :-\ :( >:( here at home... have my laptop near hand in our little trailer.. will check in a lot en route.. changed our plans a bit due to tornadoes and storms so who knows where we'll get to.. headed for Seattle eventually we hope.

I've stashed my Wacom Pad and my CS5 so I'm good to go. I'll send some pics of our travels and check in regularly on my friend Shadow to make sure she's being good and not causing too much trouble.
Take care and be well.. I'll be around.

Lynn :hug:

p.s. of course I'll be checking in each day on my phone...
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Sounds like a lot of fun Lynn, have a great time and return home safely.
Looking forward to your snapshots, stay clear from tornadoes.
About Shadow, we may have to call in the troops till you come back home.   
(just kidding Shadow  :))

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Wishing you a wonderful time Lynn!  :hug: Shadow said to tell you ... be sure to hang your head out of the window. It's loads of fun! ::) 
And Hannie, you are too funny. ;)  Gather all the troops so we can get a group shot.    :funny:

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie and shadow... I'll try the head out the window thing..too hot here in cedar key fl 93 and HUMID!!!!

Shadow

Hi Gang. Good day for hanging out here. How's it where you are?

Hannie

Missed this one somehow, you have a lot of nice critters where you live!  Nice shot.

Today is my youngest grandson's birthday, he turned 2.  He always had a fascination for vacuum cleaners(!) so my daughter borrowed vacuum cleaners from the neighbours and laid them out for him to see when he woke up this morning.
He totally flipped and couldn't have had a better birthday present!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Oh Hannie! Adorable! Your daughter is so cool. What a great way for him to start his special day. Vacuums .... go figure 😁 Is Granny making a special cake?

That pond does have cool critters. Always something to give a grin or two.

Tess (Tassie D)

You never know Hannie, he might own a cleaning business in years to come. :) Happy Birthday to him.

Our Rosellas are having a great time with the rose hips at the moment. Cleaning one mess and making another.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Vacuums and birds!  Can it get any better? 
Candice

Lynnya

Morning all from a storage and trailer park in New Mexico! Great vacuum story..love it...The sunrise over the storage bins this morning was amazing..off to find a spot to settle for a few days.. hopefully get my computer out.. hopefully Wi-Fi.. Lotta hoping going on. :) Is you puter fixed yet Shadow??