• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thoughts with Craig, Tess, and Family

Started by Mhayes, June 10, 2012, 11:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Tess,
   We will keep the prayers coming.

Also Tess look after yourself.   
:hug:

Mhayes

Tess,

Here's hoping Craig is closer to coming around soon and on the road to recovery. I know how hard this is on you and your family and hope with your mother flying in this will give you some much needed support.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

The prayers won't stop until Craig is completely recovered Tess.  Remember taking care of you, is something you need to do for Craig, as much as for yourself.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

david_gr

My prayers go with you and yours, Tess.  I pray for Craig's healing as well.

David Gr

Candice

Life never ceases to amaze me.   You have David and my prayers!! 

Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone, he is having little improvements every day and they hope to wake him on Friday.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Tess, any improvement is great to hear and hope they get his chest infection cleared up soon.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Baby steps but going in the right direction  :hug:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

PatW

Tess, I just got the news & I'm so sorry this has happened.  My love, prayers & thoughts are with you & Craig.  May he continue to improve every single day.  :hug:

Tess (Tassie D)

Woohoo, they are slowly waking him. He was lifting his arms and head this afternoon but they want to do it real slow. His blood pressure and heartbeat have normalized since they stopped half the meds to make them behave. He always did like to be different.
Looking at fully awake by Sunday and a skin graft next week. I told the nurse good luck with that. Once he is awake he will be crawling out the door if he has to. It's not a full thickness burn (close but not quite) so will just take quite a while to heal.
Mum and Dad arrive in the morning for support so things are definitely looking up.
Thank you all for your prayers and support.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

What wonderful news Tess!
It will be a long road but going in the right direction now.  
Hope you won't have to tie Craig to the hospital bed once he is fully awake,  ;)

This is the best news today,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Pat

Pat

Tori803

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Candice

Your news is so encouraging to hear.  Keeping the prayers coming!
Candice