• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Very Much a Challenge

Started by Candice, November 17, 2009, 07:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Quote from: Marydh on November 18, 2009, 09:41:41 AM
I'm sorry.  It must be too early in the morning. I'm just
not getting it.  Does the duplicate at 100% show the
progress being made on the 400% while it's being done?
If so, I still don't understand how you can do that.
Thanks again.
Mary :huh:

Now to answer your question.  This is a screenshot of my desktop.

Under Window > Arrange > New window (at the bottom)

This allows me to set up my screen as you see it.  I have a 21" diagonal screen. It can be done on the smaller screens however.  One day I'll have a set up like Schen...

:-\  Thanks Schen, you made me drool all over my keyboard!!   :)
Candice

Marydh

Thanks to all.  I understand fully now.
Mary

Candice

Candice

Mhayes

What a really, really hard photo to restore! I think you have done a great job for what little you had to work with. The hardest and I think impossible to pull off is grandma. It's funny how the eye wants to fill in the blanks. I want to make her look as old as Moses.

Anything after this will be a piece of cake!  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Isn't that the truth.  I can fill in the face in my mind but it's not quite there yet.  However, I did try for a #2 send.  I have the face aged, but the eye is off. lol   :wow:

Perhaps there is a face guru that can lend a hand, if not I'll keep striving to find it... layer 785   :D
Candice

Atlantis

Quote from: Hannie on November 18, 2009, 05:05:25 PM

Mary, if you use Photoshop you can choose to open your photo in another window and use that one to zoom in.  You also have to choose the 2 up display mode so your photos are next to each other. 
Any editing you do in one window will show up in the other as well.

Hannie

This is the best tip I had in weeks! Thanks.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Candice

I already do that thank you.  One photo is @100% the other is 400%.  Much of the information is missing.  I have another way that I'm going to try to bring it out.  It will have to wait until after the grandbaby day.  I'm heading out to sit. 
Candice

Hannie

Candy, it is a miracle that you were able to bring this photo back to life, the bottom part looks just like I would imagine it to look like!
I also like the older look better on the lady on the our left.
What do you think of the nose of the girl in the middle, should it be a little more to the right?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

When I get home, I'll mark it with the ruler and double check.  Looks good that way Hannie.
I'll also correct the eyes.  Sorry Margie, that I didn't see that before sending.   :halo:
Candice

Mhayes

Hi Candy, that's fine I will wait till you get finished.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Both faces worked with.  Take 3 and I like it.  Let's see what it's like in the morning.  Yawn!!
Candice