• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another Tell Me What You See?

Started by Charlene5, October 21, 2007, 08:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlene5

This is from the same picture as the Errol Flynn mustache man.  I've been second guessing myself all day on this one.  My first impression was of a dress with a round neckline.  When I whacked the contrast to see if I could pull more detail I saw a round shape and decided it was a string of beads, probably pearls.  (The seemed to be white.)  If that is a necklace where is the neckline of the dress - and is it a dress?  I thought it was then decided that it could be a dress with a little bolero knd of jacket like this that was popular in the 40's:

I've marked what I thought I saw as neckline but the more I look at it the less sure I am.  I'm not even certain which tone of the whatever it is (dress, blouse, suit) is correct.  Lend me your eyes please?
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

klassylady25

Could you please post a picture from a distance so that we could view more?  Thank you

Hannie

Hi MJ!

It looks like a dress with a very high neck line, sheer clinging fabric.  Those dark areas seem like they are shadows of people standing in front of her.
Very hard to tell...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

I see tartan sort of check in the bottom corner, not sure if its her jacket or someone else in the pic?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

paintshop pro X1

Ausimax

I think what appears to be a necklace is the neckline of the top, it looks to me like a sheer blouse with a gold coloured braiding/edging around the neckline, that gold lame sort of stuff, that would account for the sheen on it.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

klassylady25

High neckline, and probably a jacket.  Agree with Max on the sheen.  Lovely family picture