• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy New Year!

Started by glennab, December 31, 2011, 02:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

May the New Year bring you all happiness, peace and prosperity!

Cheers

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

May you and yours have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.   Thanks Glenna

Mike

Mike S.

Mhayes

Happy New Year Everyone!

Margie

P.S. Tess got to see in the New Year first!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Happy and Healthy New Year to all!! 

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

Hannie, I think this little prayer goes well with your adorable photo:

Dear  God,
My  prayer for 2012 is for
A  fat bank account & a thin body.
Please  don't mix these up like you did last year.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Happy New Year everyone. Sorry I'm late with the wishes, had to take our daughter to catch her plane to visit her grandparents for 16 days. This morning is the first semi normal day at home lol.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

ohfer

Happy belated New Year, everyone!  :loveit:

I'm still around, but tied up for awhile with retouching my nephew's wedding photos.  They were married in a Fraternal Order of the Eagles Aerie, which isn't a usual venue for weddings, so there are a lot of cables, sound equipment, old dirty wall grates, etc. to take out of the pics. Also, someone thought it would be a good idea to have the whole thing take place in VERY dim light, so ... lol.  Still, they came out pretty well considering it was so dim I wasn't sure if I was focusing on them (I have a relic of an all-manual Pentax K-1000 which I LOVE) or slightly in front of them, with only two or three out of focus.

Anyway, once I'm done I'll jump back in here.  Meanwhile I wish the very best to all of you for this year!

Jonas.Wendorf

A belated happy new year to all of you  :hug:
Best regards,
Jonas

Theresa H

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Had to take a month off to get some wedding photos finished but am ready to jump back in the saddle again.  Best wishes to everyone on this new year!

-Theresa :D
Character is what you are, reputation is what other people think you are

Hannie

Sounds like everyone has been busy restoring wedding photos!   ;D

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]