• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Greetings from Arizona

Started by ditto1118, October 29, 2008, 07:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ditto1118

Hi all, my name is Leah. I've just registered, and am waiting for my forst photograph right now. I'm so excited to get started! I'm really looking forward to learning more tips and tricks for photo restoration. This is a great orgainization and I'm so excited to be a part of it.

glennab

Hi Leah

Welcome from chilly (60 degrees – BRRRRRR!) Florida!  I can only hope that your tenure with OPR is as wonderful as mine has been (I'm one of the earliest members, and I'll be an OPR-ster until I just flat out can't push another pixel!.)  There's no better bunch of people with whom to share a passion than the crew on this forum.  You'll learn a lot and make some wonderful friends from around the world.  Don't hesitate to post if you run into any challenges with your restorations.  Believe me, we've all been there! I'm so glad you joined us and will look for you on the forum.

Cheers

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Leah and welcome to the forum. You'll have a lot of fun and frustration here.  :mad:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]