• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Just Saying Hi..

Started by Karen, January 30, 2009, 08:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen

Hi Everyone.

I'm Karen.  I just started volunteering about two weeks ago.  Just wanted to say hi to you all.  Hope you're having a good evening. 

Karen

Mhayes

Hi Karen, welcome from Kansas! We are happy you have joined!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Karen

Hi Margie!  Thank you so much!  It's wonderful to see so many posts from different areas.  Hello back at you from New York. 

:hug:

Karen

Niksmum

Hi Karen and welcome from me  :)

Irene

Also in New York. ;D

Ratz

Hi Karen. welcome to the mad house from Australia :up:

Tess (Tassie D)

Another hi from Australia Karen. Mad house Ratz? You mean the compulsive hair loss group don't you?  :D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Karen and welcome from Amsterdam as well!  A good evening  would be a good morning, we're 6 hours ahead of New York time.  (now there's another place I would love to visit!)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Karen

Welcome from Florida!

I'm glad you've joined us, and I'm willing to guarantee you'll be too.  I can't imagine finding a more wonderful group of people anywhere (actually now that I think of it WE'RE EVERYWHERE!), and now we're lucky to have added one more.

We're ready to help you through any challenges you run into (and most of these images have unique and sometimes seemingly unsurmountable damage).  Don't hesitate to post works in progress if you need help or have questions about navigating our system. 

One of my favorite activities at work is to come to the forum on my lunch hour, see if anyone has posted a "stumper" and play with it until I have to get back to the "real" world.  I suspect that since I work in computer graphics all day every day, that would be called addiction.  Beware!  It could get you too.

I'll be looking for you on the forum!

Bless,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Karen

Thank you so much for your kind replies.  I tried to answer individually, but I could figure it out how this is done...lol.  I'm amazed at how many people have joined from different countries.  Thank you all.  Sending
big (((Hugs))) your way!

Karen

cmpentecost

Hi Karen,

Welcome from Montana.  I've been with OPR from pretty much the beginning, and it's a great place to share and learn.

Christine

rlmichael

Hi Karen,

Welcome from south Florida, Homestead to be exact. I am new to OPR also. Great bunch of people on this forum. They will give you all the help you need, and then some. I happen to pick a difficult photo to restore, and they are helping me. Good luck on your first restoration. Mike
Richard(Mike)Michael

Karen

Hi Mike.  Thanks so much.  So far I did four.  The last one I did was pretty difficult, but I used the blue channel to bring out the facial features, and that helped a great deal.  Thanks again for your warm welcome.  Enjoy! 

Karen