• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

How fragile life is

Started by Atlantis, April 03, 2008, 09:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I can't tell you how quickly the tears came to my eyes as I read this post. My thoughts immediately went to my boys. What your family must be feeling at a time like this must be unbearable.

When I hug Shane and Jack tonight, your family will be in my heart.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

weewood

So sorry to hear about your loss, Atlantis. I know the hurt you and little girl's family feels. I lost my son when he was 21, and I've never got over it. They say time heals all wounds. Well, that might be true, but the scars are still there. Regards, David 
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

zapphnath

Although you and I are not aquainted and have never interacted on this board, that does not negate the sorrow I feel for you and your family over this tragic event.
I wish there was something I could say that would make you feel better, but we both know that no mere words could ever accomplish that.
In dark and dreary times, such as these, it may help to try to celebrate and cherish those few, fleeting moments that fate has allowed you to have with her as a way of balancing the scales against the pain and despair that this loss has caused.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.