• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Marines

Started by glennab, October 21, 2009, 10:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hannie or Candy, does the other Marine have ears?  My poor dude is virtually without.  When I looked in the gallery I thought it was the same young man or one who looked quite similar.  Would it be possible to get Candy's image if ears are evident?  Thanx!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna, you'll be glad to know that your handsome Marine has ears!
I just sent you 2 reference photos that you can use.

Have fun!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, thanks so much!  I've built ears before, but wasn't looking forward to doing it again. And he's so beautiful, I want him to have his own.  Awesome.

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

glennab

Hi Hannie

I just got the other Marine photos, and I think they're all the same guy, and the same pose.  Does it make sense to clean up all of them, as opposed to cleaning up the best (the 5x7) and then making a smaller B&W out of that one (or several, if we want to return the same number that we collected)?

They seem to align perfectly to me (I placed them all in one file and played with positioning and opacity). Let me know what you think.  If it is all the same photo, I'll grab another, and Ms. Military Maven can handle this one.

I'll wait to hear from you.

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Hi  Glenna,

I completely agree with you on the this one, I just sent you another photo!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Yeah, and then you gave that one away, too, my pal.  I just posted on Gypsy's fine restoration of it.  The one you sent me must have been a reference photo, because it looks identical.  I e-mailed you about it this morning.  I had made a second choice, so if that one's not taken let me know.  Otherwise, I'll try again. You know what'll happen if you don't get a restoration to me soon.  I'll have to post and post and post now that I can be in touch.  Oh... the humanity!

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)