• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Message of thanks from "The Pass"

Started by OPRAng, March 10, 2007, 10:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPRAng

2/6/07

"I'm thrilled with the pictures you "brought back to life". Thank you for being so generous with your time and talent.

The many pictures lost in my home probably could have been restored--but everything soomed "lost" forever. My car came from behind my house to climb a pecan tree and bring it down! Thank God for people like you. Best wishes."

Mary Catherine W.
Pass Christian

I don't know about you guys, but I love letters like these...they make all the work seem worthwhile...

Thanks!

Angela
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

John

Quote from: OPRAng on March 10, 2007, 10:29:02 AM
2/6/07

"I'm thrilled with the pictures you "brought back to life". Thank you for being so generous with your time and talent.

The many pictures lost in my home probably could have been restored--but everything soomed "lost" forever. My car came from behind my house to climb a pecan tree and bring it down! Thank God for people like you. Best wishes."

Mary Catherine W.
Pass Christian

I don't know about you guys, but I love letters like these...they make all the work seem worthwhile...

Thanks!

Angela

This is what it's all about! 

glennab

Ang, thanks for sharing another heartwarming letter.  Every one makes me more pleased and proud to be part of OPR.  There's always that lingering sadness, though, for all that these folks have been through and the immensity of their loss.  I hope the love that goes into the restorations gives them some comfort.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)