• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Help Needed.

Started by truckersau, October 10, 2007, 10:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truckersau

First & formost I must thank you ALL for your patients, your feed back and your advise on this one.
One day I will be able to fix & return without all this bother that I've put you all through.(did I hear someone say, it wont come quick enough).
Thanks again.
Ray..

schen

Ray,

Please don't take any of these picky-picky picks as any reflection of your ability or your work.  We all see things differently.  That is the beauty of diversity and teamwork, as long as nobody gives the comments with vicious intent and nobody takes them personally.  And I have not seen either at this organization.

BTW, are you a plastic surgeon in your day job?
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Mhayes

Ray,

I doubt that you will find anyone here who finds you a bother. This Forum is a real learning experience for all of us. By posting pictures and asking advice, is a great way to see how others approach a problem. It is this variety of techniques that makes for some very interesting discussions. Besides that, can you imagine how boring it would be with no pictures to critique.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Charlene5

And for those of us who are talking and can't shut up, the forum is marvelous :)  Seriously Ray - I've learned so much in just a few weeks here seeing how other folks approach these uhhhh ummm challenges that Chris presents.  Besides that I just plain enjoy meeting new people that share my passion and hearing about their lives and their work.  My daughter (who is 21 and knows everything) pronounced me a "crazy old woman" for talking to the people in the pictures and laughing aloud when I'm reading some of the posts.  OK, so I'm a crazy old woman but I enjoy what I'm doing and more importantly I enjoy talking to all of you and learning from you. 

MJ
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Hannie

Amen to all of the above!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

:up: Thanks all.
Schen
QuoteBTW, are you a plastic surgeon in your day job?
No, but I wish I was, with the money they make.

Tess (Tassie D)

QuoteMy daughter (who is 21 and knows everything) pronounced me a "crazy old woman" for talking to the people in the pictures and laughing aloud when I'm reading some of the posts.

You too MJ? My 21 year old says the same. Yeah don't worry about us Ray, we'd go silly without pics to look at.  :D The forum wouldn't be the fun place it is with nothing to do.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Ray

Your requests for help are an opportunity for the rest of us to look over your challenges, try our own tips & tricks, perhaps learn something in the process -- and give you fresh perspectives on your work.

FURTHERMORE, we all know that we can post our "impossibles" and many volunteers will do the same for us.  I can't recall anyone ever taking offense at a critique or offering an assessment with any intent other than to be part of a team that wants to give our beloved photo owners the very best we can.

BESIDES THAT, this is the most wonderful place to interact with people who are working their butts off for a common good, and I love having friends all over the world with whom to interact and share that goal.

You're an asset to the forum, and don't you forget it!

Bless,

Glenna

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

sanbie

Another 'amen' to all of the above...I would be lost if I couldn't come in here to have other eyes to see if what I am seeing is what I really see  :D   :funny: I know what I mean!!  :funny:

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1