• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Spot Check

Started by Ausimax, October 03, 2007, 09:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

And boy doesn't this one have some, one of those that doesn't look to bad until you get it home, and you can't even claim you were drunk and not responsible for your actions. :-\

Have a look and see what you think.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Hannie

Max, that looks absolutely great! 
Weren't all those little yellow stripes fun to heal?  Sure beats the white dots!   >:D

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

This is the sort of finish I hope to be able to get every time, with my fixs.
Great job Max.

GP

Max, it looks great!
Gerlinde
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

cmpentecost

The girls are looking beautiful Max!  The only things I see is that the girl's legs on our right still look a bit blotchy.  Otherwise, you've really done a beautiful job on it! 

Christine

Ratz

Beautiful Max :up:
I just worked on one with all those yellow scratches, they are a real pain, but as Hannie says, sure beats white dots

rockthumper

Excellent job!   :up2:

Tess (Tassie D)

:up: Great job Max. They're little cuties. The only thing that caught my eye was the tree trunk in the back corner and a gutter on the house beside that.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi,

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated, have addressed the areas of concern and will send them home.
Hannie, the yellow streaks were a real pain, I am only glad this is only a 4x6, all through the trees is riddled with streaks and what looks like little water spots, if it had been an 8x10 it would have been a real hair tearer.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!