• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Need Certification

Started by Ausimax, September 29, 2007, 07:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

truckersau

That looks bloody great, Max.

pcraft

Absolutely amazing Max...   :up:

klassylady25

They are fun to work on aren't they!?

Candy

Hannie

Max, those written texts must have taken forever!  Wonderful!   :wnw:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

rockthumper

cmpentecost

glennab

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

sanbie

:wnw: Brilliant job Max!!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Ratz

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Thanks everybody for your comments, Candy, yes they are a lot of fun and a lot of work, but it is nice not to have a face staring back at you saying " I don't look like THAT". :funny:

Hannie, you got it in one, they are more a test of patience and durability than skill at PS.

One thing I am not sure of is the year date, it was cut off in the original, I am pretty sure the first number was a 7, and the 25th of April only fell on a Sunday in 1971 & 1976 so taking a punt after checking dates on other documents in the gallery I opted for 1971 - if anyone has any source docs that may suggest different would you let me know please.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

Hannie

Max, on the left side of the document you can see a reversed imprent of the written text.  I flipped it horizontally but can't make out what is says.  Maybe if you use the high res version with some contrast it will show more.

CSI Amsterdam

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

That was the first thing I tried Hannie, unfortunately it was just an ink blot that would not resolve into anything recognisable. :'(

Max

schen

It says "25 April 71", the imprint of the date from the opposite side.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6