• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Final inspection Please. (Up Date)

Started by truckersau, September 27, 2007, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockthumper

The 18th of December is a likely time of year for snow in the USA (more likely than 18th July anyway) and how do we know where they are? They may be on a school trip or on a sports team playing 'away'. I think snow fits very well as a reason for the photo, but obviously not all of the white dots are snowflakes.

Just read Hannie's post - good solution - do both!

Tess (Tassie D)

I have photos from in the snow that are just like that, large flakes up front and small behind. I'd follow Hannie's suggestion and turn in one of each  Apart from that its a good job. :up:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

Wow Tess...I looked at the photo then read your comment and thought...I would have removed them as damage also...See you have been in snow..probably have photos so know what it looks like!!

I think it's a great restore either way!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

truckersau

Quote from: Hannie on September 29, 2007, 06:10:24 AM
You're welcome Ray! <evil grin>
What you can do is hand in 2 versions, one with and one without snow.  Then somebody else can make the decision! < very evil grin>

Hannie
Thanks Hannie & Tassie D, good idea. I'll add snow to one and send them both in.

Hannie

Ray, you already know that I don't like to add to the confusion so I had someone else look at the picture.  He said there might be snow on the grass and on the roof, see picture.

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Thanks Hannie, I've got snow in one of them now. :up:

glennab

Hi!

I'm coming in late on this one, but I think it's snow, too.  We've had snow in Central Florida a few times, so even if the photo is on the upper Gulf coast, they probably get snowflakes occasionally.  And as it is here, it's probably unusual enough to be cause for exuberance. 

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Charlene5

Is there room for one more "me too" here?  I live in central Texas - just across the way and up from the Gulf coast - and we, too get occasional snow.   My daughter took this picture last April.  April is usually into air conditioning season here but it's been a really bizarre year for weather.  We've had an extraordinary amount of rain and it's not been nearly as hot as usual.

Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

truckersau

Thanks again everybody for your input.
I uploaded both copys & Christine is going to print both copys, and let the family decide.

sanbie

I think that would be safer...Great restore though!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1