• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

my first ever...just returned

Started by KathyCr, September 17, 2007, 11:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

Kathy,

Welcome! You did a great job. I wish my first one was as easy as this young fellow. To see what I mean check out my first post: http://www.oprworkshop.org/forum/index.php?topic=537.0. I thought that one was easy. The one thing that you will find that no matter how simple it looks there is going to be a new twist to it once you get it down loaded, and this group is great in helping to straighten out those twists. There is always someting to learn from the various posts.

A tip for you is when you find what you think is a useful tip, hint, or tutorial copy it out of the forum and create a Word document with the information to go back to later. That is what I have done. Now to find the time to read all the good stuff while doing restorations.

Johnboy

KathyCr

Good tip Johnboy!! Thanks! Yeah, I tried to go super easy for my first one, that's for sure. Still a challenge to do it right, though.

Klassylady, Yup, he has that devious look...like "I may look all scrubbed and buttoned up, but just wait till i get this monkey suit off!"  ^-^