• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

My Latest

Started by Ausimax, September 15, 2007, 10:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klassylady25

Have you ever considered that there isn't a "box thing" behind the punch bowl, but mearly a portion of the wall at the church?

Hannie

Candice may be right, I had a quick look at the other photos left in the gallery and there the "box" seems to extend a bit more to the right? 

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Folk,

Thanks for your help and comments, Glenna nice pick on the hem, I followed a shadow line down through the damage and thought it was some sort of train - didn't even pick up on the fact of a short veil, duh!, shows I haven't much wedding dress sense. :-[

Candy, didn't have a clue what the white thingy was, just seemed a rather regular shape so I kept it to break up the background a bit, you are right I can see what it is now in the photo Hannie posted, thanks Hannie, the white thingy appears to be mainly light flare off the wall, I may loose it altogether rather than trying to recreate the wall, I don't think it adds anything to the photo.

This just goes to show the value of the peer review system, the seemingly obvious things you miss or misconstrue, and once you have decided that something is this or that, you move on and and never look at it in any different way.

Back to the drawing board - thanks all.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Ausimax

This is the latest rework.

And this is my next photo.

Your thoughts on these please.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

schen

:up: Great job on the golfer and the golf course.

One question: how did the sky get worse?
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Tess (Tassie D)

Thats coming along great Max. :up:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]