• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Labor Day!

Started by kstruve, August 31, 2007, 02:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstruve

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

Kurt

glennab

Whoa, Bud -- where's the hat??

I'll add my wishes for a great Labor Day weekend.  An extra day off will be the best!  Enjoy!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

I expect to be laboring this Labor Day, getting some photos up and ready for OPR.  This is not a complaint though...I truly enjoy my OPR duties, but with being gone so much over the next two weeks, I really want to get some photos up for all of you.

Enjoy your long weekend.

Chris

sanbie

We don't have a holiday here...but I do hope you all enjoy yours!!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Tess (Tassie D)

Same here, I hope everyone has a great weekend. It's Fathers Day out here on Sunday so a Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

Quote from: kstruve on August 31, 2007, 02:28:55 PM

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

Kurt

Wow! A new mug shot!  I like it!

Hannie

Hope everyone had a great Labour Day weekend!  (while the rest of us still have to slog on!)  ;)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kstruve

I thought I would show off my rapidly receding hairline with this new mugshot.  :(  But I try to think of it like this:  I'm not really losing my hair as much as I'm gaining more forehead.

I hope you all had a good one!

Kurt

sanbie

[quote  I'm not really losing my hair as much as I'm gaining more forehead. Kurt [/quote]

:funny: Now that I like...Must send that to my cousin...he keeps complaining that he is going bald!!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Hannie

You know what they say about having a large brain... there's no room for hair!
(which leaves me in a questionable spot!)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]