• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

PS Discounts?

Started by kiska, August 16, 2007, 06:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

Does Adobe offer any discounts for OPR and cs3? Or has this been asked? I know NAPP does...........lookin' for a better DEAL! :cool:
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

cmpentecost

Are you a NAPP member Kiska?  When I upgraded to CS3, I got discount when purchasing the software directly thru Adobe, using a NAPP discount code.  I haven't checked Amazon, but they often times have some pretty good prices on stuff too.

Chris

OPRAng

I wish I could say otherwise, but OPR doesn't get any direct discount for Photoshop. Sorry!
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

kiska

Well, BOO HISS! Yep, I'm a member of NAPP. Thanks.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

Try PC Mall, too.  They offer discounts to NAPP members.  I've saved a lot of money through them.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

Another option is to buy a copy of the educational version from a local college bookstore.  Usually a lot cheaper that way.  Only restriction is that it has to be used for personal, non-commercial use.

John

Save on Photoshop CS3 Bundles
Or, take advantage of the amazing discounts offered on the Photoshop CS3 Bundles listed below, which require a unique code available only from the NAPP member website.

Save $200 on the Photoshop CS3 Full Bundle and Photoshop Lightroom.

Save $130 on the Photoshop CS3 Upgrade Bundle and Photoshop Lightroom

Save $100 on Photoshop Lightroom 1.1

Save $250 on Photoshop CS3 Extended and Photoshop Lightroom

Save $150 on Photoshop CS3 Extended and Photoshop Lightroom Upgrade

cmpentecost

Please keep in mind that these discounts thru NAPP that John mentions above end on August 31st.  So....if you want the above benefits, you have about 6 days to act!

Christine