• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Biloxi Beacon

Started by glennab, August 24, 2007, 11:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

I don't know about a tattoo but I love Christmas cards that light up. >:D

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Tassie D,

I think you are going to be added to Dave's list.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

sanbie

They are excellent!!! Love them...

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Hannie

You guys make my day, it is so much fun to read these posts! 

Glenna, your reports are wonderful to read, I'm so sorry that you feel bad.  Just think that the disinterest of your coworkers really is there great loss!
Hope you feel better soon!

:hug:

Hannie

PS: I got Dave a nice tattoo but Photobucket would not cooperate...
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

I have to admit I am ashamed at the way you have been lampooning Dave, and schen the use of a vignette was inexcusable. Dave has done so much for OPR, running the organisation and as here trying to get us much needed publicity.

Sorry Dave, but great incentive to get some photos processed real quick, nothing worse than a heap of Photochoppers with time on their hands, Apologies to Val Horvath for unauthorised mis-use of her photo.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Tess (Tassie D)

Oh no, not the pink tutu.

Max you left that space deliberately, I thought you were serious til I scrolled down.  >:D

:funny: Kiska, Dave looks very flowery. It will go perfect with the pink tutu.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Dave

If you weren't all volunteers, I'd fire each and every one of you. :knuppel: (look what  you all made me do ... I used a "smiley")

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Thanks for my morning chuckle!  Max, yours is priceless!

Chris

schen

I am bowing to Dave's threat of dismissal, so I will try to get serious here  :funny:  I am glad Dave is not the boss of my day job.  I can't picture her wearing a pink tutu.

Thanks Glenna, I have a better understanding of the process of photo capturing at Biloxi.  What I would like to know now is the process of getting the captured images posted on the gallery at PhotoShelter.  Is there anything I can do to help?

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Mhayes

Oh Max, you gave me quite a start! I thought we had just been reprimanded and then the picture appeared with the perfect timing of a punch line to a joke!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

CHRIS -- PLEASE, PLEASE give these guys something to do.  I'm not sure how much more abuse Dave can take, and I'm laughing so hard I'm about to fall off my chair!

Max, it's going to be a challenge to beat the tutu!  (Oops, maybe I shouldn't have used the word "challenge!")

Dave, by the time these characters finish their "restorations," we won't recognize you.  (I'm sure they're picking on you because they LOVE you!)

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

kstruve

I agree Glenna.  Give these guys something to do!  :)

Kurt

glennab

By the way, volunteers, I don't want this to get lost in the shuffle.  Dave's (and our) beloved Angela baked cookies and sent them with Dave for us to enjoy during breaks.  They were awesome!  I might even say legendary!

We also were treated to photos of Jack, Dave and Angela's son. He's gorgeous -- and one of the photos was of him behind a camera.  How appropriate is that!

What an extraordinary family.  Dave founded this wonderful organization, Angela handles distribution of the restorations and did a fantastic job of getting us all organized and ready for the Biloxi trip, and Jack is so cute I'd love to get hold of him and smooch him on his precious little nose!  If he's at all like his parents, as I suspect he is, imagine what a superb young man he'll become.

I hope you all appreciate the Ellis family as much as I do!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)