• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Some nice scenery

Started by Tess (Tassie D), September 06, 2007, 07:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

We are home after our short break. If anyone is interested I've put some pics up of the lovely scenery. Only a few of the 200 I took.  ::)

http://picasaweb.google.com/tesscam/September07
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Tess

Lovely scenery is right!  What a wonderful trip that must have been.  Thanks for sharing the photos.  (What camera were you using?  Great shots!)

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

sanbie

They are awesome pics Tess...Your hubby looks like he is trying to look 'cool'...I bet it was wonderful though!!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Hannie

Tess, great pictures, lovely home and awesome wilderness!  I love looking at your photo album!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Tess,

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures--I want to go now! What really caught my eye was the "tailings runoff from a copper mine" and the "fungus" pictures. On the runoff picture, is it the water that is that color or what is underneath that is stained? The fungus picture would look great cropped in close and looks a lot like a sea shell.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

klassylady25

Ratz

Thanks Tess,I've always wanted to go go down to Tassie, the scenery down there always takes my breath away when I see it on telly.One day me and my camera are going to the wilderness,

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. It was actually hailing and snowing when we set off from home so we were lucky it fined up.
Glenna its a Fuji FinePix 6.3 megapixels with a 3x 8-24mm zoom lens. Nice camera but a bit too lightweight, I have a hard time steadying it.
Sanbie hubby was crabby I was taking his picture yet again but it was a good shot of him.
Margie its the underneath that is that colour, full of copper pyrite. The water used to be that colour too but with all the environmental protocols now it is cleaned much better. The fungus took my eye because it did remind me of shells. Most of the others on the boat were in tourist mode (look but don't see) whereas I took my time.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]