• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I'll need glasses after this

Started by Tess (Tassie D), August 13, 2007, 03:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

I don't know what possessed me to take this one on.  :wow:  Is it a clock or a lamp on the wall? I also can't tell if there's anything on the table. I think it's just a white tablecloth?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1419/1100708473_98577a5b9e_b.jpg
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

What possessed you to take on this one Tess?   ;)
I don't see a lamp on the wall, there are 3 paper/plastic cups on the table, the 2 on the left are knocked over.
I cannot tell if there is a white tablecloth or if the table top is just white.
There seems to be s.t. else on the table (in the middle) but I cannot figure it out in low res.

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

The high res is the link below the picture. It's only a 5x3 photo. :(
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

QuoteThe high res is the link below the picture
I always forget that.... :-[
There seems to be a (green) bowl on the table (middle) but I can't figure out what is in it?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lorraine

Tess

Just a thought --  the object in the forefront (with the green area) could be the birthday cake.

Lorraine

klassylady25

I think it is the birthday cake too.  I agree with the cups and there is a small saucer in front of the little girl on the left.   :)  You're a brave soul!! 
I vote clock on the wall. 

phischer

I think it is a rectangular sheet cake in the center of the pic. I only see 2 cups...the one on the left is knocked over and then there is the one on the right. That middle one I think is damage. There is a plate in front of the girl on the left. I believe it to be a paper plate. I don't see a lamp on the wall. I only see damage. Good luck with this one. I think you may need it. ;D

kstruve

Here are my votes:

1. No clock on wall
2. 3 cups on table
3. Sheet cake in middle of table
4. Saucer near girl on left

Kurt

Tess (Tassie D)

Work in progress. I dont think this will ever get that real look but I'll keep working on it.
I found some pieces of ribbon on the cake? at the front.
I'm not sure if the red object on the first childs jumper is damage or some sort of motif.
I can't find any hands for the last boy so I'll repair him as if his hands are out of sight below the table.
The background will get fixed up last I think.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Tess,

Its coming along well, I think you could safely loose the red spot on the shirt, its an unlikely place for a motif, the way the boy at the end is sitting I think his hands would be under the table.
Only need to clear off the table an reset it and you have just about got the housework done.

The background will need a bit of toning down, possibly a bit of blur and some noise, and you have said you will finish it last I know, just have to get my $0.02 worth in. ;D

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!