• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Next Project On The Board

Started by klassylady25, August 05, 2007, 11:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanbie

I take that back!!... I found the original you had posted here..I actually think he has a round chin...

paintshop pro X1

klassylady25

Hi Sanbie,

Let me start with saying that the high resolution shows his face much better and I found it to be square.  In the end however, after much thought, I took the original and the final... laid one over the other and compared measurements.  He's right on in the last and final version.  I thank you Sanbie for your thoughts on it.  He was much easier than your group picture.  I love how that ended. 

Candice

sanbie

Oh wow I didn't mean that you haven't done a fantastic job...you always do...I just thought his chin looked different...But you are so right...the high resolution always shows much more...

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

klassylady25

Quote from: sanbie on August 10, 2007, 11:20:31 PM
Oh wow I didn't mean that you haven't done a fantastic job...you always do...I just thought his chin looked different...But you are so right...the high resolution always shows much more...

Sanbie

I didn't take it that way, Sanbie.  Just stated what I saw.  Perception is everything, that's why we share thoughts here at OPR. 

Hugz,
C

kstruve

Candice,

Can you post your "last and final version" for us to see?

Kurt

klassylady25

kstruve

Ah.  Yeah, I agree with Sanbie that his chin in the original is rounder than in your final version.  To me it looks like it got flatter and broader and slightly asymetrical.

Kurt

kstruve

Much better!  Nice work, Candice.

Kurt

klassylady25

Just changed the shadowing,  That's all. 

Thanks Kurt. :-*

sanbie

:up: He looks soooo good now...well done!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

klassylady25

:up2: Thanks guys, I noticed this morning (with fresh eyes)  that the texture changed just a bit with the shifting of shadows, so I have made the corrections and sent him home today.  Christine will probably choke me, she's seen him so often.   :'(    ;)

Hugz,
Candice  :hug: