• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Complete?

Started by LSC, July 24, 2007, 11:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LSC

Here are the BEFORE and AFTER. I am conceerned about the poor resolution on the AFTER--doesn't look that way before the upload though. ---- Lee -Lee

Ausimax

Looks good Lee, the vignette really pulls your eye to the subject, you just over-compressed you after image.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Ratz

Lovely job Lee :)it looks beautiful.

sanbie

What a beautiful picture and I know they will be so pleased to receive that one in the mail! Well done! :up:

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Tess (Tassie D)

:up2: That is a precious pic.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

LSC

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback and help. ANd Max, the vignette idea was awesome--Lee

glennab

Lee, you did it!  The vignette looks wonderful, and it draws you into the soul of the photo.  Nice restoring, too, especially considering the muck you started with.  You've taken what I'm guessing was a snapshot and turned it into a beautiful portrait capturing a truly precious moment.  Kudos!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

rjackl

It is lovely... I keep thinking of Norman Rockwell, certainly a slice of real life! Great job! Ruth

klassylady25

Does look a bit like Norman Rockwell!!   ;)